We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
At Forever Family Dental of New Lenox, we offer real help for patients who come to us with concerns and questions like, “Can you show me how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in New Lenox?” We are committed to the highest standards in dental care and to affordable options for our patients. This allows us to provide reliable and accurate information for our patients regarding the coverage provided by their dental plans and the cost of their dental care from our office. If you need to find a dentist in New Lenox by insurance, our administrative experts can provide you with high-quality and practical options for your dental care needs. We aim to be the best answer to the question, “Where can I find an established and reliable dentist near me who accepts my insurance?”
Where Can I Find Dentist Near Me Who Accepts My Insurance?
The dental experts at Forever Family Dental of New Lenox are experienced and knowledgeable about a wide range of dental issues. If you need a dentist that takes insurance in your area, chances are that we accept your dental plan or insurance program. We are able to bill through most insurers and to provide low-cost options for many of the services we provide, but it will depend on the services you are getting and your dental insurance. Call us for more information. This approach allows you to enjoy the most cost-effective treatment plans and to plan more effectively for the cost of your care with Forever Family Dental of New Lenox.
Understanding Dental Insurance Plans
Some of the most commonly used terminology in the dental insurance industry can be confusing for consumers and patients. Doing a little research can help you and your family navigate the insurance industry more effectively.
Deductibles are amounts that must be paid before your insurance will pay for your dental care. These differ from copayments in that deductibles usually represent a few hundred to a few thousand dollars that you must pay out of pocket before your dental plan kicks in to provide financial relief. Copayments, by contrast, are required for most visits and represent your portion of the cost of your care.
Annual maximum benefits constitute a cap on the amount your insurance company can be required to pay in a calendar or enrollment year. If your expenses exceed this amount, you will generally be required to pay any excess charges for your dental care. In some cases, however, our team will be able to split the expenses of your dental treatment over two policy years to help you manage the costs of your care and to ensure that your insurance pays for as much of your treatment as possible.
Most dental plans are configured as HMO or PPO insurance. Each of these types of dental insurance offers benefits and advantages as well as some drawbacks for patients in the New Lenox area.
- A dentist that accepts HMO insurance is generally part of an established HMO network of providers. Participants in HMO dental plans are restricted to dental providers within their own networks, which can significantly limit the number of choices available to individuals who opt for HMO coverage. The premiums, copayments and fees associated with HMO preferred providers, however, are usually much lower as a result.
- Finding a dentist that accepts PPO insurance is relatively easy, as most dentists can work with PPO providers without joining their network of preferred providers. This does, however, usually reduce the amount covered by your dental plan. Staying in-network can save you a considerable amount of money on the cost of your dental care by increasing the amount paid by your PPO plan provider.
Even if you understand what type of insurance you have, it can be very helpful to connect with your provider and learn more about your specific coverage. Some of the most practical questions to ask your dental plan provider include the following:
- Are pre-existing conditions covered under my dental insurance?
- Which dentist takes my insurance in the New Lenox area?
- Are dental implants and cosmetic dentistry procedures covered?
- Are orthodontics or Invisalign® teeth straightening options covered under my insurance?
- What is my deductible?
- Is there a maximum benefit amount per year?
- Are there limits on how many times I can see a dentist under my plan?
Our dental and administrative team will be happy to work with you to determine the best options for your dental care and the most cost-effective approach for your budget.
We’re Committed to Your Dental Health
At Forever Family Dental of New Lenox, we work with you to determine the best and most practical options for your needs and help you find a dentist in New Lenox by insurance, which can be challenging. Give our team a call today at (815) 410-1206 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
By working with the team at Forever Family Dental of New Lenox, you can make sure that your dental care is as affordable as possible for you, your family and your financial situation. This can help you feel more confident regarding your dental treatment in New Lenox.